* Above the standard amount of guests, there will be an extra charge.
Centric, charming and convenient, the Rembrandtplein 3 spacious attic is located in a most privileged location. Discover the essence of Amsterdam! The Rembrandtplein 3 has the perfect location to discover and enjoy the city of Amsterdam. This charming and funky attic apartment overlooking the famous square has been thoughtfully decorated thinking about your comfort.
The enchanting gabled white ceilings and exposed beams create cosy spaces. This is an inspiringly romantic attic apartment, which can be found on the third floor and can host four guests.
The living room
This romantic apartment is still conventiently modern, featuring two lofty leather armchairs and for your entertainment there is a Flat Screen TV.
The dining room and kitchen
The dining table for four, strategically placed by the window, is adjacent to the designer kitchen: equipped with everything you might need to prepare your own meals, plus there’s a dishwasher.
Two charming bedrooms are located at the back of the apartment; one is fitted out with two single beds and the other one has a double bed.
The bathroom is snow white and fresh comprising a shower, a sink and a relaxing bathtub – the water closet is in the hallway.
Services and facilities:
• Free Wi-Fi
• Bed linen and towels provided
• Fair trade Max Havelaar towels
• Bed linen is anti-allergic
• No pets allowed, so suitable for guests with allergies
Fair-trade Max Havelaar Cotton
The bath linen we use is made of Fair-trade cotton. Fair-trade cotton is cotton that is produced durable without any insecticides in developing countries. By paying an honest price to local farmers the environment of those who are directly involved is improved step by step.
We always keep looking for new ways to contribute to a better environment.
• This apartment is located in an authentic historical building with very steep and narrow stairs. Therefore it is less suitable for small children, elderly or handicapped people or large suitcases.
• As this apartment is located in one of the most vibrant night-life centers of Amsterdam, there will be an increased level of sound from the surrounding area.